Re-Founded Jan. 1, 2009 by KU0G
The Original Worked All States and Awards Net

Created by PA4RM

Who's Online?

Start Here: The Dirty Dozen

More
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #7756 by N0YBC
N0YBC created the topic: Start Here: The Dirty Dozen
Our primary awards are those in the Dirty Dozen series. You earn your first Dirty Dozen Award (DDA) by completing contacts with 13 unique stations in 13 states in a 13 day period. This award is the "prerequisite" award for most of the other awards offered by the net.

Subsequent levels happen with the Dirty Triple Dozen, at 39 contacts and 39 states in 39 days with the Dirty Triple Dozen. Basically, the Dirty Dozen contacts count as the first 13, plus 26 more unique contacts states and days added to those.

Next is the Dirty Six Dozen, at 78 unique contacts and 39 states (we don't have 78 states), all in 78 days (36 more contacts and days added to the D3D.

After earning all three of the DDA awards you then move on up to the Worked 100 series! These are in increments of 100 unique contacts (first one just 21 more onto the D6D).

By "unique" we mean no repeating call signs. While one station working their call and a club call is OK, and their old call and a new call is OK, you can't use two separate contacts with the same call sign.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by N0YBC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #7757 by N0YBC
N0YBC replied the topic: Start Here: The Dirty Dozen
Well, this is where I'd show you pictures of the awards and post the entry form, but the forum software won't let me. So just submit your application to my account here. List the station's call sign, date/time, and band, and DDA award number (for D3D and up). Make sure to include your email address so I can email you the file with your award certificate(s).

Have fun and 73,
Michael KA3X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 3.589 seconds

Member Login